LOG Industrie delivers components and assembly groups
Rail traffic, ship building, aviation, plant and military engineering
Our supply chain management makes your value chain even more efficient:
As an experienced provider of transport and logistics service on the global market of electronic parts and assembly groups we possess extensive production and distribution networks. Further we have well-rehearsed cooperation’s with manufacturers and customers around the globe.
Customer information "Accreditation by the German Armed Forces"
The German Armed Forces accredit us as supplier category A
With this accreditation you have the assurance, that the products of LOG Industrie meet the high quality requirements of the German Armed Forces. Regardless if you purchase assemblies, kits or individual solutions in the field of connector technology from LOG Industrie – they all comply with the standards VG95234, VG95328, VG95212, VG96912, VG95319.
This German Armed Forces accreditation confirms our sophisticated quality management as well as the transparency of our business processes in every customer project. Hence, we can also be found in the OASIS data base, listed as DIN EN 9120 solution provider for the industrial sectors defence, air and space.
The business activities of LOG Industrie
We support our customers competently and reliably in the selection of suppliers in all phases of procurement planning, from new product to maintenance. We will find the right supplier for you.
- Acquisition and allocation of single parts, assembly groups or even material kits
- Optimization of your materials procurement
- Consulting on buying strategies
- Coordination of your provider and manufacturer contacts
- Optimizing logistics
Warehousing and organization
- Recording, structuring and organization of your storage
- Reduction of stock grounds and costs
- Commercialization of your overstock
Support for your products
- Access to a global storage network
- Reduction of your purchase price via order accumulation
- Cur on your own currency risk
- Clearing formalities
- Obtaining of import and export licenses